Chaires-Capitola Little League, Inc.
Unaaproved Minutes from January 8, 2014 Meeting
- Determine if there is a quorum present (Erin C.)
- Keith Wemm
- David Podgorski
- Danny O'Donnell
- Adam Cowhey
- Chad Pursell
- Erin Cuzzort
- Michael Glantz
- Michael Conway
- Meeting called to order at 7:00 PM (Erin C.)
Approval of minutes from 12/4/2014 meeting (Erin C.)-
Minutes approved by unanimous vote
- Discussion Items
- Time Line - Dates were discussed and published: Tentative Schedule
- Coaches - Send background check forms to volunteer coaches so process can be started on those.
- Evaluations - The evaluations will be conducted at Chaires-Capitola based on the dates and times outlined in the Tentative Schedule. Players will be asked to run, hit five pitches, catch 3 fly balls from the outfield and throw to second base, field 3 ground balls from the infield and throw them to first base. Kids will arrive at their scheduled time and sign in. Kids who were registered online will bring proof of residency and age, which will be reviewed and returned to the parents. Kids will be given a number and then sent to the appropriate location to start the evaluation.
- Draft -
After long discussion the issues was tabled until next meeting.
- Umpires - Chris Evelo was there to discuss the benefits of volunteer umpires and a discuss ensued about whether Chaires will have have paid umpires, volunteer umpires or a combination of the two. No vote was taken.
- Schedule Next Meeting (Erin C.) -
Next meeting will be January 22, 2015 at 7:00 at the Chaires-Capitola Community Center.
- Adjourn Meeting (Erin C.)